Thursday, September 29, 2011

Brief Update

I've been moving slowly of late due to my increasingly feverish efforts to secure a job and help shoulder the cost of necessities that my poor boyfriend has been having to deal with here on his own. As a result, I'm only pecking at the keys when I'm about to rip my hair out in frustration over being both broke and unable to find a job, no matter who shitty. Since I don't have time to say very much I'm going to pass along some links from bloggers and websites that say a lot and say it all very well. Here's a short roundup of stuff I've been reading:

---> Child poverty, appallingly high among people of color and Latinos.
---> Homelessness in current recession hardly over.
---> European Banks in trouble.
---> Basically why you should give a shit about redistricting.
---> SEC Conflict of Interest in Madoff Case.
---> Wall Street Managing to Gain Victories Against Reform.
---> A Page of Useful Numbers Pertaining to the Recession.
---> Homophobes being Homophobes in NYS
---> Sexist Assholes being Sexist Assholes in America.
---> America Pretending to be Post-Racial.
---> This. I don't know why.

No comments:

Post a Comment